Tuesday, October 20, 2009

worried once again!


My Monday started off just like most Mondays do, school, kids football, then the day changed. We went to Winona for my kids football game, they had just got done & we were just getting into the truck when my phone rang, it was my mother, "Your grandpa went out on the fourwheeler earlier and didn't come back, dad has been out looking for him since 5. Hokah & Brownsville fire departments are here looking for him". "I'll be there as soon as I can". I told her. The boys & I made a fast trip to Hokah, as we were driving into Hokah my mother called again, "They found him, he's ok". I was releived!!! We went to the farm anyway just so I could give him a hug & some greif too. I told grandpa next time he wants to go out on the fourwheeler, call me & we can get lost together. He laughed an said,"Yea just like we used to". Just to let you all know grandpa has gained 8lbs in the last month, so he is doing great.

1 comment:

  1. Your grampa was lost? Or was he just enjoying the woods? Either way I'm glad to hear that he is doing better. It's too bad that the fire dept. and everyone were looking for him. I'll bet he was surprised when he finally got back.

    ReplyDelete