Monday, December 7, 2009

SNOW

Well the snow is here!!!! I like the snow for the most part, and as long as it's gonna be cold we might as well have snow. My boys were so happy to see the snow last week on Thursday that they had to get into the back of my truck and sweep it out of the box so they could play in it. This morning they were up early because it snowed. Bo said, "mom do I have to go to school today?" and of coarse I told him "yea why" he said "I want to stay home and play in the snow!" I don't think the boys will spend much time in the house tonight. YEA!!! That means I will have quiet time to work on homework. This is my last week of school. Yea, I think maybe it should be more like YIKES, I still have 1 presentation to do and 1 paper to write and 2 finals to take! well, good luck to everyone in the future. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and a safe and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment