Thursday, December 3, 2009

busy night

I had a very busy night last night, I was to Gundersen ER 3 times in 12hrs. It started off with my son crashing his bike and coming home with blood running down his face, that wasn't so bad, he split the inside of his top lip, scraped his nose, the bad thing about the whole thing was that 5 min after he had told me what happened, he couldn't remember what had happened. I figured he had gotten a concussion out of the dael so I took him to the ER at Gundersen. We no more than got home from that and my pager went off for the ambulance. Back to Gundersen I went with the ambulance we returned back to Houston at midnight. Then came the 3rd time to go back to the hospital, 4:30am the pager went off again, and again we went to Gundersen. I think the people at Gundersen thought, what is going on here, 3 times in one night. I had very little sleep. My son has a doctor apt today again, I think he's ok. He really didn't want to go to school today, I told him that when his classmate ask what happenedhe should tell them, "you should see the other guy". He thought that was funny. Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment