Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday

Only 1 Monday left for me. Next Monday is my last Monday for this semester. As you have all heard Angie and I are going to Las Vegas on the 14th of December for 5 days, I just can't wait!!!!!
Thanksgiving was good, I got to spend time with my nieces and I also got to work over the weekend, now I won't see them til Feb or March. That sucks!!!! The next time I see them I will probably have a new niece. My poor boy are so out numbered, it is 3 to 7.
Over the weekend my grandpa started puking up stomach acid, and thats not a good thing, not with having stomach cancer. I'm not sure what's going to happen with that but I sure hope he doesn't pass away before I go to Vegas or well I'm gone. If that would happen my vaccation would suck!!!! That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment