Tuesday, November 3, 2009

1 down, 4 to go

Well, this week I fineshed up with my math class. Yea!!!! Now I have to retake the math portion of the compass test. Hopfully my math class was worth taking. Now that I'm done with that class now I will have more time for my other 4 classes, which is a good thing, being I need to be done with all my classes before the 14th of Dec. In Dec. my family and Angie's family are going to Las Vegas, can't wait!!!! We have been looking forward to this since June.
I can't wait to see the look on my boys faces when they find out we are flying, they think we are taking the bus. It is there Christmas present so I am hoping we can keep it a secrete until then.
I don't know how many of you like Redneck jokes, but I do, so here's a Redneck joke.
Why are city girls afraid to make love to Redneck boys? They think the skoal ring in their back pocket is their condom size.
I have 1 more.
"Hello, is this the sheriff's office?" "Yes, what can I do for you?" "I'm calling to report about my neighbor, Virgil Smith...... He's hiding marijuana inside his firewood! Don't quite know how he gets it inside them logs, but he's hiding in there." "Thank you very much for the call, sir." The next day the sheriff's deputies descend on Virgil's house. They search the shed where the firewood is kept, using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They sneer at Virgil and leave. Shortly, the phone rings at Virgil's house. "Hey, Virgil this here's Floyd...... Did the sheriff come?" "Yeah!" "Did they chop your wood?" "Yep!" "Happy Birthday buddy!" (Rednecks know how to get-eR-dun.) I just thought I would share these with you guys, I thought they were funny, hope you enjoy them too.
Just an update on my grandpa, he is doing good. He has not taken the four wheeler out lately, but he did drive to Hokah the other day, my mother told me it was a scary thing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Becci, I can't stop laughing about that Sheriff and Virgil joke. Very good and I needed a good laugh today. I am glad your Grandpa is doing well. I can't wait until we go to Vegas. There is 40 of my family members going and then your 5. Do you know if anyone else is coming with you? We all should have a great get-a-way, remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, lol. Your boys are going to be so surprised when we all board on that airplane, lol. See you soon and Love ya!

    ReplyDelete