Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well here we are the day after Thanksgiving. Hope you all had a great Turkey Day, mine was good. We went to my mothers for diner, I played with my nieces, after diner the adults played dice, I almost won, but my grandpa had the lowest score. I had to work the night shift at the nursing home Thursday night, it was a good night. Today is black Friday, I hope none of you were crazy enough to go shopping. I did the black Friday shopping once about 3 yrs ago, and I will never do it again!!! I hope everyone has a good weekend, see you in class Monday. By the way my grandpa is still going ok, now he is loosing his balance and falling down a lot. I think when this semester is over I'm gonna have to go take care of him, grandma says she can't hardly do it anymore. I don't want to see him go to a nursing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment