Thursday, November 19, 2009

getting closer

Time is going by way to fast, but in a way that's a good thing. In 3 weeks from now I will be on a plane heading to Las Vegas. The thing I can't wait for the most is to see the look on my kids faces when they find out we are flying. We have been telling the boys that we are taking a bus all the way to Vegas, and they believe us, ha ha. I'm hoping we can keep the surprise until the 14th of December. Angie has been telling her son Brady, who is the same age as my boys that we are taking the bus so he doesn't rune the surprise, but he wants to take the bus with us. We have told the boys that the bus leaves from the airport just like the planes do, I can't believe that they haven't figured it out yet. I'm glad that they don't know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment