Thursday, December 10, 2009

SNOW,SNOW,AND MORE SNOW

Next year I'm just gonna have to keep my mouth shut. Why you may be asking, well I had just said on Monday that if it's going to be cold outside we might as well have snow and now we have SNOW. Yesterday was a very long day first I ended up having to work 14 hrs at the nursing home because I live only 2 blocks away. Second I had reports and homework to do that I did when I got home last night at 9:00, after I had gone to my ambulance meeting. Lastly I went to bed at around 1230-1245am, fell asleep around 115, and was rudely awaken by my pager for an ambulance call at 330, I returned home at 610this morning and figured there was no point in going back to bed. I am so glad that this is my last week of school, other than I will miss having class with all of you. I will be sure to think of all of you when we are flying out Monday am. Good luck with all that you do and be good, or if you can't be good at least be good at it...

No comments:

Post a Comment